Activity Waiver & Release
THIS ACTIVITY WAIVER & RELEASE (this “Agreement”) will be in effect the date the participant agrees to this waiver by checking the agree box on uplift website.
All participants of Uplift Dawah events and activities
Uplift Dawah of 3250 Airport Way S, SUITE # 426 – Seattle WA. 98134
IN CONSIDERATION OF the covenants and agreements contained in this Agreement and other good andvaluable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement agree asfollows:
- Being of lawful age and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the activity describedbelow, the Participant releases and forever discharges the Activity Provider, its owners, directors,officers, employees, agents, assigns, legal representatives and successors from all manner of actions,causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of anyinjury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the Participant, which hasbeen or may be sustained as a consequence of the Participant’s participation in the activity describedbelow, and not withstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partlyby the negligence of the Activity Provider
- The Participant understands that the Participant would not be permitted to participate in the activity described below unless the Participant signed this Agreement.
Details of Activity
- Scheduled for February 26, 2022, the Participant will participate in the following activity: Prophet Muhammad street Dawah campaign.
- The Participant acknowledges that this Agreement is given with the express intention of effecting theextinguishment of certain obligations owed to the Participant and with the intention of binding theParticipant’s spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns.
Fitness to Participate
- The Participant acknowledges that the Participant does not have any physical limitations, medicalailments, physical or mental disabilities that would limit or prevent the Participant from participatingin the above mentioned activity. If required, the Participant will obtain a medical examination andclearance.
Full and Final Settlement
- The Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Participant has carefully read thisAgreement, that the Participant fully understands the same, and that the Participant is freely andvoluntarily executing the same.
- The Participant understands that by signing this Agreement, the Participant agrees to be foreverprevented from suing or otherwise claiming against the Activity Provider for any property loss orpersonal injury that the Participant may sustain while participating in or preparing for the abovenoted activity.
- The Participant has been given the opportunity to read and fully understand this waiver, as well as seek legal advice prior to signing this Agreement.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties to this Agreement and the terms of this Agreement are contractual and not a mere recital.
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington.
This agreement is deemed active and accepted once the participant checks the I agree box on the Volunteerform of our website. The participant understands that by checking the I agree box on the online form, he/shefully understands and agrees with all that is contained in this release form. They understand that checkingthe I agree box bears the same weight as a signature on this form.