By accessing the Uplift Dawah website, you agree to the conditions set forth below (this “Agreement”). If you disagree with any of the conditions of this Agreement, do not use this site. We reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time, so please check for changes to this Agreement each time you use this site. Your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to this Agreement means that you the changes.
2. License and Restrictions
This site is owned and operated by Uplift Dawah, a Washington nonprofit corporation with its principal offices in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A. (hereinafter “we”, “us”, or a similar term). All material found on this site (including visuals, text, icons, displays, databases, media, products, services and any information) is owned or licensed by us. Unless otherwise indicated, individuals may:
- View, download, and print materials from this site for their own personal, noncommercial use. In this regard, materials may not be posted from this site to another website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we resolve the discretion and right to deny, terminate or limit use of this site, including the reproduction and any other use of any materials available through this site.
3. Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
- The materials on Uplift Dawah’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Uplift Dawah makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Uplift Dawah does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- We are not liable for any special or consequential damages resulting from your use of, or your inability to use, this site or the materials on this site or any linked site, including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, and loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of our trademarks and service marks:
These marks are identifiers of Uplift Dawah and are registered, pending registration, or reserver under common law in the United States and other countries.
Uplift Dawah has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Uplift Dawah of the site. Use of any such linked websites is at the user’s own risk.
7. Extremism, Terrorism and Financial Contributions
Uplift Dawah, through our website, solicits financial contributions in support of our mission but explictly opposes extremism and terrorism. You agree that when using this website to make financial contributions, you are not associated or affiliated with any extremism or terrorism and that any financial contributions you make are not connected to any extremist or terrorist affiliated individuals or organizations.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.